The space-saving system: Independent parking with particularly low pit depth
The “Kipp-Parker” parking system is an ideal solution for parking areas with very limited space. Cars can be parked independently on 2 tiers with inclined accessible platforms and with pit depth starting from 120 cm (front) / 100 cm (rear). The parking system is perfectly suitable for underground garages in old buildings and retrofitting of existing parking systems.
- Mechanical car stacker
- Appropriate for pit depth between 100 cm and 175 cm
- Reduced clear height starting from 290 cm
- Suitable for car heights between 150 cm and 165 cm
- Width of parking space until 275 cm
- Platform capacity between 2.0 t and 2.3 t
- Available as single installation for 2 cars and double installation for 4 cars
- Low maintenance costs
- Independent parking system (Cars parked on the upper tier can be easily retrieved without removing cars at the lower tier.)
Independent parking system appropriate for pit depths of at least 150 cm (front) / 130 cm (rear) and clearance of 290 cm. The ideal solution to retrofit parking systems.
|155 / 150 cm||290 cm||150 cm||150 cm|
|150 / 140 cm||290 cm||150 cm||150 cm|
|150 / 130 cm||290 cm||150 cm||150 cm|
Car stacker for independent parking on 2 tiers with inclined accessible platforms (upper tier: 4.5°, lower tier: 6.5°).
|155 / 150 cm||295 cm||154 cm||150 cm|
|160 / 155 cm||305 cm||157 cm||155 cm|
|170 / 165 cm||315 cm||165 cm||165 cm|
Parking space for cars with a height of 150 cm or below can be maximized with Kipp-Parker N3502. The inclination degree of the platforms can be optimized by 4 integrated hydraulic cylinders.
|from||125 / 100 cm||285 cm||150 cm||150 cm|